2007年11月11日 星期日

Nov 8,2007 - Paragraph Writing Practice 7B

In got up early this morning, prepared the breakfast for the whole family. After finished it, I have to sent all my three dears to kindergarten before 8am and hurry to the textile factory for the interviewing appointment at 9am by taxi owing to the heavy traffic in Manchester. It's really often raining here that made me blue and annoyed. Fortunately, I got recruited by the textile factory and I can start to work from next Monday. What's more, I can take the shuttle bus to the factory every morning at the bus stop near my dears' kindergarten. In the afternoon, I went to the supermarket to grab some vegetables and bread for today's dinner. At 4pm, I went to pick up my three dears and then cooked dinner when my husband helping children with their homework. After dinner, my husband washed the dish and I did laundry. About nine o'clock, all we family gathered in the living room sharing interesting news happened today. We went to bed together at 10:30pm. The life here is busier and more crowded than the small farming village I ever lived before; however, it's more convenient and newfangled, I believe we will get used soon and getting better and better.

沒有留言: